How to calculate CGPA from percentage ?
- Calculate your overall percentage by calculating the mean of your scores of every subject.
- For e.g. if you have 5 subjects and you’ve scored 90/100 in English, 86/100 in Math, 45/50 in Drawing, 96/100 in Science and 43/50 in Hindi.
- Then just calculate your overall percentage.
- In this case the approx percentage scored is 90%.
- You can calculate the percentage by using this Formula = Marks Obtained/Total Marks x 100.
- Then to calculate your CGPA you need to divide this percentage by 9.5. Yes, this will give you your actual CGPA scored.
- In this case, 90/9.5 is 9.4.
- So our scored CGPA is 9.4.
So I explained you that How to calculate CGPA from percentage. If you want to know more about the CBSE then you can read about it in our post linked to CBSE Full Form (What is the meaning of CBSE?). I thank you for reading this article. If I helped you then share this with your friends. Also read my other blog articles. Thanks for reading this one. (Reference)